Advanced Technology Recycling (ATR) is committed to protecting our customers personal and financial information. ATR eCommerce web sites exclusively use Authorize.Net a subsidiary of Visa Inc. as our payment processing partner. Authorize.Net is one of the largest and most secure payment processors in the industry and used by most reputable merchants. ATR does not collect or store customers payment information on any of our platforms and we utilize all means available to protect your transactions.
Personal information Authorize.net may collect during the payment process:
Personal Information is data which can be used to identify an individual and may be collected by Authorize.net during payment processing. The Personal Information collected includes information provided to us directly by individuals and that is provided to us by merchants or financial institutions. The collection of Personal Information described herein is necessary for use of the Services.
This information includes but is not limited to:·
– Consumer Name
– Contact information (such as email address, phone number, and mailing address)
– Order and payment information
Authorize.net may also collect other information, such as:·
– IP address and information about the device used to access the Services
– How and which Services are used· Merchant and merchant account information, including account information we may gather from third party sources
– Information provided to us through means such as social media or when you contact us through our websiteAuthorize.net may also collect or compile other information about you (such as enrollment numbers or demographic group information) which does not identify you.